Friday, February 4, 2011

I Am (Indian) Robot?

Anyone miss Indian movies?

No? Me neither. At least not until I came across the trailer for the movie 'Endhiran' ('Robot' in english). And no I don't speak indian.

Endhiran/Robot Movie Poster

Bollywood has always made to keep pace with Hollywood in production values. And by and large they have succeeded in their own way. For those who stoppped watching Indian movies in the days of 'Nagin', 'Sholay' and 'Dharam & Veer', Endhiran will blow your socks off.

Endhiran does new things with the sci-fi action movie genre. New uniquely indian things - where else will you see a futuristic robot killing machine break into song and dance? Transformers? Uh oh... I may just have given Michael Bay an idea there.

Bollywood movie stars Rajinikanth (Bloodstone) and Ashiwarya Rai Bachchan (The Last Legion, Pink Panther 2)

In all honesty I've only seen the trailers but I can assure you I'll be on the lookout for this one. After seeing these trailers, so will you.




Theatrical Trailer



Some fantastic action scenes

No comments: