Friday, June 20, 2008

KD to ABJ

Wow. Been so busy. Headed to Abuja to start planning my relocation (yep... I'm leaving KD City), then hopped a plane to Lag to catch my boys Soul Quest win the national Malta Guinness Street Dance Contest. Then back to Abj to negotiate terms with a few govt farts then to KD to rest in my lady's arms.

Relocation is a funny thing. I've lived in one town for most of my life but I've traveled a bit. I'm wondering what it'll be like returning to visit KD. I mean... its not like I'm leaving Nige or anything. I'm asking myself useless questions like: will a trip back to KD feel like a visit or like a homecoming? Will I love it or hate it? Well whatever!

Funnier thing is my boss at my old work-place hasn't got a clue I'm about to drop the big 'I RESIGN'. Not bothered much since it's a govt office. Anyhooo...

Anyone got any tips for a brother, Y'know like things to pack (or not to pack) etc, whether to change my car license plate from KD to ABJ, whether to pack a few more face towels or buy a BS detector for all the phonies in Abuja. Just holla at me.

Cheers

ps Much love to House of Nodza (you've a special place in my heart as the first person to link to my blog mmmuah!)

What the... just checked your site $150 for a bag!? Hope my wife doesn't read this ;-)

2 comments:

O'Dee said...

Pack light, so unpacking won't be stressful.

1st time er.

I am said...

Darling... would love to pack light buuut, remember I said I was relocating? I'm packed everything but the kitchen sink lol.