Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Typical Day. (Bit dull but otherwise…) Pt 1.

No water running out the taps in the morning. Forgot to fill up the water-drum. I’m able to fetch two bowls so I make do.
Hit the road and head for work. Thank God I don’t work in Lagos!
Office routine. Office routine. Office routine. Trust me, that’s all you want to know. Except for..
· The low point of my workday? Being asked to dispose of old files dating back a year! Think huge dust cloud plus me in a suit.
· The high point of my workday? Watching my boss manifest GOM (Grumpy-Old-Man) syndrome.
I haven’t had breakfast yet which accounts for the double vision. (Did that document need to go to the D or the DD Admin & Finance? Aw crap!). I haven’t been paid yet either. So serves whoever has to fix my mess right!

No comments: